ER Committee can effectively be deemed as the face of the institute, it’s the committee that serves as an interface between the institute and the corporate players, print and electronic media and the entire student community. Representing the institute in the media and corporate circles, the committee helms the responsibility of portraying the institute activities in the best possible manner.
The ER Committee aims to holistically promote the brand of IIM Trichy, propagating its growth and reach across all functions in the institute including Clubs and Committees, connecting with prospective recruiters, aspirants and all external stakeholders.
· Capturing details, designing and conceptualization the Annual Institute Brochure, which captures highlights of the batch profile and information about individual students.
· Press Releases of major events and achievements that occur in the institute
· Maintaining media relations with various media channels such as newspapers, online publishers and websites.
· Managing Social Media Presence across Facebook, Twitter, etc.
· Editing and Publishing the Summer and Final Placement Reports
· The Committee serves as the sole point of contact and helps in bridging the gap between aspirants and various stakeholders from the institute. It aims to make the transition for students into the institute as smooth as possible and try to put them at ease by clarifying their queries and by helping them to make an informed decision.
· The Committee conducts a Mentorship programme for all the aspirants shortlisted for the interview (WAT/PI) process by assigning them mentors and providing them some useful subject-material to aid them in their preparation.
· Branding and Merchandizing for IIM Trichy by reaching out to relevant vendors and understanding the demand and requirements for the batch
Overall it has the primalry responsibility of leveraging the key events in the institute in order to build the brand of IIM Trichy.